- 12:30 pm: Arrival of guests with a full ceremonial Malay-style welcome protocol.
- Check-in procedure with a home orientation tour.
- Lunch – an introduction to authentic traditional kampung dishes.
- A river bathing experience like no other – enjoy a cooling foot-soaking moment or plunge in for a refreshing dip.*
- Backwater village tour with cottage industry visit (e.g., traditional pekasam making).
- A sit-down heritage dinner – a “gastronomical time-tunnel” experience. (For dinner, guests are highly encouraged to wear sarongs available in their rooms. For those unfamiliar wearing it, a donning demonstration will be held by the host). A special “supik tangan” session will also be introduced.
- Good night with a traditional bedak sejuk face mask – our fore-mothers’ beauty secret!
- 8:30 am: Breakfast – together with the locals at a village “waterhole”, sample delicious traditional offerings such as “pek-nga” (coconut pancakes) or “kuih kundas” (fried “bread” parcels) with a savoury dip.
- UNESCO sites visit: Heritage caves, a Paleolithic stone tool workshop and a wall of volcanic ash.
- Savour a bona fide kampung-style lunch – with steamed white rice – served in a dangau (thatched roof hut) in an orchard. Relish a variety of dishes prepared using freshly harvested, fully-organic and pesticide-free produce from gardens and rivers. The meal is prepared by friendly locals.
- See how some heritage arts and crafts are made and partake in traditional childhood games (if desired).
- Geopark sites visit: Masjid Raja (the second oldest mosque in Perak with special characteristics) and Telaga Biru (Lenggong’s very own “Fountain of Youth”!).
- UNESCO site visit: The amazing suevite rocks.
- Visit the Archaeological Museum (closed for renovation until further notice) or the Archaeological Research Centre to meet the famous Perak Man!
- Embark on a scenic backwater lake cruise and witness fishing activities by the fisherfolk. Conclude the journey with a kaleidoscopic sunset* view accompanied by a serene call for the evening prayer from the village mosque.
- Casual dinner with a rural fishing village menu: dine on the catch of the day at a home by the lake.
- 9:00 am: Sumptuous breakfast – a traditional home-cooked “Middle Kingdom” breakfast treat!
- Heritage experience: See how bedak sejuk (rice beads for face mask) is made or how colours are applied onto batik.
- 12:30 pm: Check-out
- Departure: Till we meet again!
* if weather permits
To check availability, costs and other enquiries, email us at